Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Reporter may refer to one of several reporter characters featured in the series:
- Reporter (Pilot) - the radio reporter who relates the story of the discover of Hans Schroeder's body in the series pilot "Boardwalk Empire".
- Vocal Reporter - questions Jim Neary about his arrest in "Nights in Ballygran" and then returns to question Nucky Thompson in "Ourselves Alone"
- Reporter 2 (Nights in Ballygran) - questions Jim Neary about his arrest in "Nights in Ballygran"
- Philadelphia Enquirer Reporter - a recurring character in season 2 investigating Nucky's involvement in election rigging.
- Reporter 1 - questioning boxer Jack Dempsey at his open practice in Atlantic City in "Peg of Old".
- Reporter 2 (Peg of Old) - questioning boxer Jack Dempsey at his open practice in Atlantic City in "Peg of Old".