The ceremony takes place at St. Finbar's Church on January 9, 1923. Father Shocke introduces Nucky before Norman presents the award. Afterwards Nucky's wife Margaret Thompson uses a private audience with the bishop to force the issue of prenatal care. She falsely claims that it was the idea pf St. Theresa's Hospital medical director Dr. Robert Landau and that she and Nucky support it. She manipulates Dr. Landau into agreeing (in front of the bishop) to open a clinic. She assures the bishop that they are mindful of Catholic dogma surrounding pregnancy. ("Bone for Tuna")
- Nucky Thompson: Donor and St. Gregory's Award recipient.
- Margaret Thompson: Nucky's wife.
- Father Shocke: Assistant.
- Father Ed Brennan: St. Finbar's Church priest.
- Robert Landau: St. Theresa's Hospital medical director.
|Season three appearances|
|"Resolution"||"Spaghetti and Coffee"||"Bone for Tuna"||"Blue Bell Boy"|
|"You'd Be Surprised"||"Ging Gang Goolie"||"Sunday Best"||"The Pony"|
|"The Milkmaid's Lot"||"A Man, A Plan..."||"Two Imposters"||"Margate Sands"|