Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
July 26, 1921 is a day featured in the Season 2 episode "Under God's Power She Flourishes". Events of the day include:
- Harlan reveals to Nucky and his lawyer Bill Fallon that his congregation saw Nelson Van Alden murder his companion Eric Sebso the year before, destroying Van Alden's reliability as a witness in Nucky's prosecution for electoral fraud.
- Angela Darmody and Louise's bodies are discovered and taken out of the Darmody family home. The Atlantic County Sheriff's Office opens an investigation for the double murder.
- Believing that Jimmy Darmody is responsible for the murder and in hiding from justice, Lucky Luciano, Meyer Lansky and Al Capone agree to betray him and divide Jimmy's share of the alcohol profits between themselves. When Mickey Doyle speaks against it they tell him that he can pay Jimmy out of his share if he wants and remind him that Arnold Rothstein still has a life policy signed by Doyle in his power.
- Nelson Van Alden signs the papers to divorce his wife, Rose.
- Nucky Thompson protects his share of the Road Appropriation Bill's assets by ceding ownership to Margaret Schroeder.
- Mickey Doyle offers Van Alden to intervene when Luciano, Lansky and Capone divide their share and make a fake arrest, dividing the money between themselves instead. Van Alden refuses.