Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Itamar Moses (born 1977) is an American playwright, author, and television writer. He is an Executive Story Editor for Boardwalk Empire.
Moses grew up in Berkeley, California, earned his bachelor's degree at Yale University, and his Master of Fine Arts degree in dramatic writing from New York University.
He has taught playwriting at both Yale and New York University. He has written several plays:
- Completeness, world premiere at South Coast Repertory Theatre, April 17, 2011
- Yellowjackets, world premiere at Berkeley Repertory Theatre, September 2008
- Back Back Back, world premiere at the San Diego Old Globe Theatre, September 2008
- Bach at Leipzig
- Outrage, world premiere at Portland Center Stage, 2003. Workshop at Just Add Water: A Playwright's Festival in 2001.
- Celebrity Row, world premiere at Portland Center Stage, March 2006
- The Four of Us
- Authorial Intent
- Dorothy and Alice
Bach at Leipzig and The Four of Us have been published as books.
He began his television career writing for Men of a Certain Age in 2010. He wrote the episodes "Cold Calls" and "A League of Their Owen" for the second season.
Boardwalk Empire CreditsEdit
|Season 2 credits|
|21||Ourselves Alone||A Dangerous Maid||What Does the Bee Do?|
|Gimcrack & Bunkum||The Age of Reason||Peg of Old||Two Boats and a Lifeguard|
|Battle of the Century||Georgia Peaches||Under God's Power She Flourishes||To the Lost|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|