The United States Department of Justice (often referred to as the Justice Department or DOJ), is the United States federal executive department responsible for the enforcement of the law and administration of justice, equivalent to the justice or interior ministries of other countries. The Department is led by the Attorney General, who is nominated by the President and confirmed by the Senate and is a member of the Cabinet.
- Harry Daugherty: Attorney General
- Jess Smith: Executive aide to the Attorney General
- Esther Randolph: Assistant US Attorney
- Charles Kenneth Thorogood: Assistant US Attorney
- Clifford Lathrop: Chief Investigator under Esther Randolph
- Pratt: Clerk to Esther Randolph
- Halsey: Clerk to Esther Randolph